RANE TTM57 MKII
VERSÁTIL COM USB
A TTM57SL, introduzida em 2006, foi a primeira DJ Mixer com USB sound card imbutido e controlos integrados dedicados ao software Serato. Depois de descontinuada em 2013, surge a TTM57 MKII, com as linhas orientadoras do design original, promovendo acima de tudo a optimização da live performance e a integração de softwares. Esta mixer contém a arquitectura de dual USB port exclusiva da Rane, permite um change over de DJ mais intuitivo, mas também aplicações criativas com 2 computadores. Com vários upgrades nos controlos de software que incluem: RGB backlit pads em silicone para fazer trigger a cue points, por deck ou no SP-6 sampler; joysticks clássicos controlam toggle slip, instant doubles, internal mode, censor, and transform; um auto-loop integrado & controlos de loop roll com botões back-lit; e controlos intuitivos de Serato DJ iZotope FX para um acesso facil e rápido.
A Rane TTM57 MKII é certamente uma aposta segura para DJ Sets e After Partys em Eventos Corporativos, Casamentos e Live Acts. Conheça o nosso equipamento DJ, Cabines e Bares , mas também a nossa restante oferta de soluções para eventos.
- Each bus selects USB Port A or B computer playback, a Phono / CD deck input, or an Aux line-level input.
- Gain trim and metering.
- Sweepable Low / High-pass effect Filter.
- 3-band full-cut tone controls:
- Kill switches are momentary on/off.
- Press SHIFT and a Kill to latch it on.
- Software FX on/off button.
- FX knob parameter adjustment:
- Turn to scroll through FX.
- Press to select the FX.
- Hold SHIFT to change the Beats parameter.
- LOOP knob selects the loop length.
- Press it to engage Auto Loop.
- Hold down ROLL for Loop Roll.
- LIBRARY knob scrolls songs or crates:
- Press to load a song or crate.
- Hold SHIFT to tab between song and crate selection.
- TRANSFORM joystick:
- Press for Transform on/off.
- Transform on: any direction cuts the audio.
- Transform off: multifunction software control (gray text).
- CUES / SAMPLES button toggles between Cues and Samples.
- The button is lit when Cues are active.
- Four Cues per Deck. The active USB follows the Deck source selection.
- Lit button colors match the Cue colors in Serato DJ software.
- Press an un-lit button to create a new Cue. Hold SHIFT to delete a Cue.
- Six Sample triggers and Bank select buttons (Bank up and Bank down).
- A lit button indicates a ready-to-play sample in Serato DJ.
The USB Aux Input is usually from the Serato SP-6 sample player, with it’s own Level control, Low / High-pass sweep Filter and headphone cue. The USB Cue overrides any Deck Cue when it’s on.
With a computer plugged into each USB port, simply switch a mixer Deck selector to USB A or USB B and audio and MIDI are assigned. Seamlessly switch from one DJ to the next using Serato DJ or other 3rd-party audio software.
Each port can stream 20 channels of low-latency audio at 44.1, 48, or 96 kHz.
A typical setup includes two Serato DVS decks, software FX through independent USB digital inserts for each Deck, and the SP-6 sample player on its own USB Aux input.
The Cue slider cues Deck 1 or Deck 2 by moving the slider accordingly. This lets you adjust a Deck volume in the headphones without raising the Deck Gain control.
When Split Cue is off, the Cue / Main Pan knob balances how much stereo cue and stereo main mix you hear in the headphones.
When Split Cue is on, the Cued Deck goes to the left headphone cup and the Main mix goes to the right cup. The Cue / Main Pan knob balances how much Cue (left) and Main (right) is heard in the headphones.
- Durable Lexan faceplate (no paint to wear off)
- Channel High, Mid, and Low Kill switches
- Filter Resonance adjustment
- MIDI-mappable footswitch jack to any parameter
- SP-6 Sampler Input Filter control
- SP-6 Sampler Input Headphone Cue
- Headphone Split Cue Mode (Cue in the left ear and Main Mix in the right ear.)
- Changeable EQ crossover points
- Transform Joysticks with extra up/down/left/right functions
- Easy access to Serato deck INT mode
- Slip ON/OFF quick controls
- Scroll access through all Serato DJ-FX
- Adjustable Serato DJ-FX Wet/Dry controls
- Session Output with a Volume Control
- External effects processor loop with +4 & -10 level switch
- Up-fader Channel Swap switch
- Three-year warranty with great customer support